Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Corned beef, cabbage and potatoes, rye bread, Guinness and family! *love*
What a happy day! Makes you totally forget that all of the kids are sick with ear infection, sinus infection, pink eye...... * Really I could keep going but who wants to think of all that when everything went so well today*
Got up early this morning and painted huge shamrocks on the kids cheeks before school, did a super quick clean up around the house, spent the rest of the afternoon with my husband, then all the family came over for one of my FAVORITE meals. After a day like this its hard to sit here and think of all the stresses of tomorrow. Instead *compliments of my food coma* think its time to snuggle up in bed with my lil angel and watch some tv.
Hope everyone has a fun and safe St. Patty's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment